Fitness tip of the day 2. Spot Reduction and Ab Development


What is spot reduction?


Spot reduction is simply the idea of focusing on particular area of your body in hopes defining or removing fat from that area.
body transformation


To be honest, in the beginning I was one of that person that believed in the idea of spot reduction.  For years I was a fat guy doing hundreds of sit ups every night.  Obviously, I failed miserably.  The one positive that came from it was while I was trying to get a six pack the wrong way, that process allowed me to develop my abs more.  So by the time I was successful in getting my six pack, they were well developed.


The truth of the matter is, that your body chooses where the fat is removed from.  In most men, the midsection is the last place that the body will pull fat from.  In women, the lower body for the most part is the area that fat is removed from last.
So How does the body actually work?


It's simple, all you can do is diet properly workout properly and consistently and be patient.  At the end of the day it all depends on your genetics.
nathan de asha


Ab Development


Take a look at your self.  Be honest with yourself.  Everyone has abdominals, but your body type determines what needs to be done to reveal them.  A person with a slow metabolism can look at some that has a high metabolism and think that you can do the same thing to get the same result.  The truth of the matter is you have to work twice as hard and diet twice as hard as the person with better genetics.

Comments

Popular Posts